|Islamic Management and Leadership|
|(co-developed by IslamiCity and the Islamic Shura Council of Southern California)|
how to be a successful leader. This online course is ideal for
those who want to acquire a unique perspective on Islamic
principles and their relationship to management and leadership
in the real world.
Beneficial for businessmen and businesswomen, non-profit administrators, community organizers, mosque leaders, youth coordinators, social activists and others.
Professor of Management and Strategy,
University of Nevada, Reno
|Instruction Time:||Over 11 hours of video content, plus downloadable notes and online quizzes|
|Course Content:||1. Leadership from
an Islamic Perspective - 1
2. Leadership from an Islamic Perspective - 2
3. Leadership from an Islamic Perspective - 3 & 4
4. How does Islam Guide Us in Managing Stress?
5. Managing Conflict in Islamic Organizations
6. Business Ethics from an Islamic Perspective
7. Team Building in Islamic Organizations
8. Communication from an Islamic Perspective
9. Time Management for Islamic Organizations
|Course Fee:||$75/person (60 day access)|
This is a self-paced course. Once your enrollment has been processed, you can login at any time and go through the course topics at your own pace. The total duration of the course is 60 days from the date of enrollment. Access to the course will come to an end after that time period.
Once you've signed up and logged in, select "Buy Courses" from the Courses menu to enroll in this course.